Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Vicious Cycle

As mentioned earlier I was having fever than I lost my voice for a week. Finished the antibiotics course but I still din't have my voice. Then everyone just told me I was "heaty" and started boiling me all sorts of 'leong cha' (herbal tea) to bring down the heat. 

Yesterday, I went for GAB tour with a sore throat and husky voice. By the end of the day, we were served with drinks. Since beer is also what they call 'gui lou leong cha' (Western kinda herbal tea) I happily ordered Heineken Extra Cold somemore and gulp down the whole mug. I was feeling better that night. The swell in my throat was gone. YAY1

Then this morning I woke up with flu and cough. FML. Went to the doctor's again...

Doctor : Oh this is overcorrection! You're too 'leong' already!

Me: But I was having sore throat and couldn't speak for a whole week!

Doctor : That's bacteria in your throat Told you not to speak for that TWO days. You must've talked a lot that's why you couldn't speak for 1 week.

Me : Oh yea hor. I forgot. -____________-

Haih. When will I get to yell and laugh at people again? wtf.

Here's a lil something.


Peanuts! HAHAHAHHAHAHA.

Till then. I love BBM!

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment