Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Shopaholics Unite

Look what the postman brought me yesterday?! This ladies and gentlemen is what made my day.

Sunday dresses + thin belt!

And they fit perfectly well and it looks exactly as what it was shown in the photos online. Check it out! Shopaholics Unite In fact the cutting is better than what I thought it would be. *bright shiny eyes*

I've encountered several disappointing occasions doing clothing purchases online. The dresses often look different. Maybe I got face problem. wtf wtf.




Then I couldn't hold my excitement and told Mr. Chee bout it. He was so furious with me for not keeping my promise and made me promise for real that I wouldn't shop for FIVE months. FIVE FREAKIN MONTHS I TELL YOU. FML. or else he'll make me do something I really hate. Like eating peas or char siew. wtf.

Since I can no longer shop anymore. Please shop on my behalf I will still feel very happy. wtf wtf. 

Till then. Happy shopping every buddy!

3 scrawlins':

Kathryn said...

yayyyyyyy this sunday im claiming the dress :D

Jo Anne said...

Yea so much of your rubbish at my house. zzz. Throw away! clap clap.

Kathryn said...

hahahaha slap slap :P

Post a Comment