Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cool Blog

No its not describing my blog wtf its a name of the worst place ever to get your bubble tea!

I was at Subang Parade quite some time ago to get the 'Yu Sang'. As I was on the way to the car I saw this drink + junk food stand and craving for some bubble tea.


I ordered for a cup. The lady then proceeded to pour the tea from a ready made jug of tea and added some 'pearls' into the cup and gave it to me. And had the freaking nerves to ask for RM 2.50 from me!!!!

Me : Eh? Kenapa tak goncang?!

Lady : Kita memang tak da goncang.

wtf?! What's bubble tea without having to shake it with ice and everything?!

If like that I can just do it at home why the hell do I need to pay you freaking RM 2.50 for the pearls?! Bloody bitch. I was so angry, I turned around and walked away. 

Then my mom being my mom very the super kind hearted paid her and took the bubble tea. URGH! 

I was so damn pissed I told everyone bout it and until today everyone said I should just walk away.

Its not bout the money you know! Its bout freaking principal YOU ASS.

DON'T EVER buy from them. Freaking let them pokai and cry on TV 3 for money. Assholes.

Cool Blog (near Memory Lane + next to Esquire Kitchen.)
LG Subang Parade.

Till then. I just want to sleep.

2 scrawlins':

nn said...

does all cool blog franchise serve bubble tea that way? i never tried cool blog's bubble tea. huhu

Jo Anne said...

Hi! I'm not too sure. So far I've not seen it anywhere else besides Subang Parade but seriously I was so disappointed with her attitude and service. She could have told me nicely and I wouldn't have been so angry.

Post a Comment