Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Opposite

The last few hours of the weekend. sigh. A very unproductive and gloomy day. So Mr. Chee decided to cheer me up with...


Large combo Western Bacon Cheeseburger. ONZZZ.

Cellulite remover and wet wipes

Ok I know the above items contradict. And no he did not buy me that by the way. The cellulite remover was simply because Sasa was having promotion the other day and I wanted to get it but they ran out of stock. The sales girl was nice enough to allow me purchase it at a discounted price and collect it later when the stock arrives. 

Thumbs up for Sasa Mid Valley. Service very good. Unlike the sales girl in Pyramid. I think she is the supervisor. Super lan si. I die die also rather drive further to buy my products than let u earn the commission. heh!

Oh and look at the wet wipes. Sucker for colourful things again. FML. Go get them its only RM 3.20 for 2.

Recall the Balm? I love them lip gloss! It comes with different kinda flavours and they smell great too!

Till then. Tomorrow is blue day. zzzz.

3 scrawlins':

Kathryn said...

erhhh try the cellulite remover edi then tell me okay. :D :D

Jo Anne said...

So far I don't know. But skin definitely smoother! Btw one wet wipe is for u. Kakakka.

Kathryn said...

har why cos i got oily skin is it :P HAHAHA
jokes babe
thank you love :D

Post a Comment