Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

I Need A Pig Here

Recall the animal in Alice in Wonderland where the queen use it to play golf? Hehehehe.


Whilst the crowd was being hyped over the Alice in Wonderland on stage, I was very happy when I saw this insetad along with Mr. Chee scratching his head wondering what was I thinking. hehehhe.

Guess who I met when I was busy locating for Sasa...

The Red Queen!!!

I was more than happy or whatever you call it and requested for a photo. She was playing her character so well that she was pointing at me fiercely while I dig my camera out of my bag. Because I was so excited I couldn't find the camera and she was yelling over there, "I CAN'T WAIT!" with that annoying tone. 

I love the Red Queen because she's so annoying! Like me. wtf. HAHAHAH.

My gosh kang cheong to the maximum. Then I literally ran to Hatter who was heading the opposite direction.

But why this Hatter abit short. zzzz.

Think I should start to watch my diet.

Till then. Remember to know the story well before you catch Alice in Wonderland!

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment