Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Yummy Cheap Pasta

Ever heard of Pizza Uno? I love their pastas! But its very damaging for my wallet. zzzz. Then I found this place!


Please don't judge a book by its cover. It taste EXACTLY the same like Pizza Uno but less than half the price. Average RM 7.00 per plate.

Aglio Olio

Vongole light sauce

Garlic Prawn

Cabonara

You would have to special order certain pastas as he doesn't display all of them on the banner but if you're a regular of Pizza Uno you might be very well versed with the names of the pasta. hehe.

See its so good until we abandoned the rojak which we thought it was good before we ate the pasta. wtf. Ok la rojak non related.


So far I've brought three friends here and all three had very good feedbacks. :)


Restaurant Ten - Tien Fatt (the only Western food stall)
Goodyear Court 3,
USJ 8
Subang Jaya.

Operating hours : Everyday 8 a.m. - 10 p.m. except Wednesday half day.
Break : 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.

*
I think I've also converted three friends into getting a BlackBerry. It all happened during some beer and crap talking. HAHAHAHA. And says who you can't have apps in your BlackBerry?! The BB is serious kinda cool not college kids kinda cool. You know.

Till then. I miss having Coke. *cough cough cough*

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment