Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Mexican Food Post!!!

On a certain day, when I was "about" to recover I was super craving for Mexican food. So I pretended to be well and convinced Mr. Chee for Mexican. *shifty eyes* HAHAHHAHA.

My favourite Mexican place. 

Complimentary nachos. 
Ok la I took it this way so that it looks more because the that monster ate most of it before I could take the photo. zzzz.

Poppers

with melted cheese and jalapeƱo. 

Its so good that I can literally recall the yummy taste while writing this post. After biting the crunchy skin, the cheese just melt into your mouth along with the forgettable spicy chili. You know like the delicious kind of spicy not the just blah plain yucky spicy.

Beef Fajitas

By just smelling it, one can tell its delicious! It was Mr. Chee's first visit and of course I have to make him try my favourite dish. His reaction was, "Wow bee, Chilli's cannot be compared to this! This is the best Fajitas I ever had!" Explains it all.

Burritos

The sauce is much better than Frontera, there is more cheese, the beef is more flavourful and it isn't soggy at all! (According to Mr. Chee because I din't like the onions.) The rice is more flavourful unlike those plain yucky Mexican rice. 

Mexican Chili Chicken Soup

Tasted like some sort Tom Yam soup but less sour, spicy and sweeter.
Perfect soup on a rainy day.

How can one not have faith in it? hehe.

No. 29, USJ 10/1F
47620 Subang Jaya
Selangor.

Tel: (603) 5637 3058

Till then. Another bill just came! zzzz.

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment