Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

My Favourite Surfing Spot

Where is your favourite surfing spot? Though the Blackberry gives me the luxury of surfing anywhere I want, but I still feel surfing in my room is the best!

Since young, I love doing things all at one go. Mom used to punish me for watching TV while doing my homework. Reason being I’m not concentrating and would make silly mistakes. Fair enough. But the fact is that’s just my style of working.

As I grew older she stopped reprimanding but every now and then she might nag.

Then came college days when I could watch TV, listen to the radio and use the laptop at the same time. That is like the best feeling in the world. You see I’ve this problem of doing one thing at a time. I feel its like a waste of time just for that specific task. Thanks to WiFi.

Mom of course would walk into the room sometimes to place the fresh laundry and she would say, “Until this day. I still can’t understand how you are able to cope with all the noise.

But she doesn’t nag anymore as she has learnt to accept me for who I am. Wtf. HAHAAHHA. Nola you need results to prove her wrong ok. zzz.

Today, thanks to the wonders of technology one can surf the net anywhere without a wireless router. Especially for me I can also do other stuff along with surfing the net be it for work or leisure.


Gone are the days when I used to watch Grey's Anatomy in my room and then run back to the study to do my work during commercials breaks and run back to my room. again. hehe.

Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment