Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Birthday Night

Just photos of the birthday night. Fever hit me during the wee hours of Saturday. I lost my voice since Monday till now. FML. I can't speak, what more sing, yell, laugh! Life is miserable. URGH!

Drinks at 7ate9, with wine, wine and more wine.

Meet Khik doing his job - posing.

Ms. Mayer being mischievous.

Mr. Chee with his usual lan si face. cheh.

Ms. Eva terpaksa act ugly with me. wtf.

Ok here's what happened.
Evan : Let's take a photo together! (holding her camera)

Me : OK! (Posing the ugliest face ever)

Evan : WHAT are u doing?! 

Me : Oh nothing ah. Just acting ugly. HAHAHAHAHA.

Evan : -_______- (since she's the bday girl shall do as she wish.) 

The ladies.

No gap!


Apparently the correct way is to show the 'MOET' logo. wtf.

Thank you all. :)

Still one of my favourite places.

Ascott Kuala Lumpur
No. 9, Jalan Pinang
50450 Kuala Lumpur.

Tel: +603- 2161 7789, +66012 -210 3055

Till then. Cough cough go away!

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment