Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Colourful Temptation

This is what happens when you work next to a mall and have lunch in the mall everyday you just buy, buy, buy and keep on buying. zzzz


Sasa is celebrating its 32nd anniversary this March!!! Special discount for different items every day.

Like today, Dejavu mascara @ 32% discount!

Normal price : RM 59.00 
After discount : RM 40.10 only!!!!

Comes with eyeliner too!

I love Dejavu mascara. Its light, doesn't smudge, easy to remove and has fiber! Once upon a time I tried all sorts of brands and literally gave up on mascaras. I just comforted myself maybe I'm just not meant for long lashes. wtf. Not until Karen + Audrey were raving bout Dejavu and I decided to give it a try. Since then, I've been a happy Dejavu user until today!

Not too sure bout the eyeliner though. I'm currently using Kate's gel eyeliner and am very very happy with the results. :)

Besides the special discount, total purchase in a single receipt of RM 132.00 and above is entitled to a non woven bag for FREE!

See its so chio!!!!

I think this would be one of my nicest recycling bag I would carry from now on. :)

Plus plus plus with RM 132.00 of the total purchase, one is entitled to purchase AUTOBALM set for only RM 32.00. (np RM 88.00)

It comes with 3 lip glosses + 1 blusher.

I don't know if its good. I'm just a sucker for colourful things and nice pouches. Sigh.

Zijin : No don't buy! Don't buy! You pokai already remember?!

Me : (Totally ignoring her and proceeded to place the package at the counter.) 

Haih I've such a nice colleague but I din't know how to treasure her but its only for this month ok! *being defensive wtf.*

So if you want to get anything from Sasa do so this month! Check out the different promotions everyday because I want to buy somemore too! *shifty eyes*

Till then. Super GG.com.

3 scrawlins':

+ : A d a M : + said...

next time slow down with ur food and u wont have so much time to look at shops hahah

Jo Anne said...

hahahaha but I always walk pass. Cannot resist temptation. LOL.

Zijin said...

I already told you don't buy, BUT you never listen !! somemore everyday complain "i'm broke" :p

Post a Comment