Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

26 Mil

A series of unhappy events occurred the whole week but I'm sure glad I've really great people by my side. 

This afternoon Mr. Chee bbm me.

Him : Bee u know Phillip Morris got to pay a widow 26 mil because she sue them for making her husband die of lung cancer.

Me : WTH?!

Him : Yea maybe you can ask Topshop to compensate you RM 26 mil for giving you the shopping disease. That would "heal" you pretty easily.

HAHAAHHAHA. 

*
And the other day I came home to see a Zouk envelope on the table. Usually I'll just leave it there to rot since I'm not so hype for these things anymore. But Jaymee was talking bout the Mad Hatter party happening over lunch and I decided to open that one of the many Zouk envelopes.

So colourful!!!!! How can I resist leh?!

Then Ms. Kathryn so clever just sent me an invitation to the Cotton On VIP SALE. T________T Why must this happen to me during the FIVE months?!

I was planning to do a food post but damn look at the time. Sigh.

Till then. Its going to be a hectic weekend. *cries*

1 scrawlins':

Kathryn said...

ya and here i am rotting at home while u msn me all in zouk. LOL

Post a Comment