Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Peer Pressure

Watched Alice in Wonderland courtesy of GSC Mid Valley.




Pretty good I must say more like a sequel of the cartoon but wonderland kinda looked disappointing? One ought to watch/ remember the original Alice in Wonderland cartoon in order to understand the show.

Ok serious matter. 

Ladies and gentlemen allow me to present to you to the Blackberry Bold 2.

Today, I've learnt the meaning of peer pressure. 

Mr. Chee : With a Blackberry... You can bla abla bla abla.

Karen : Once you start using a Blackberry, there's no turning back. 

As for now. Anyone wanna buy a Nokia E71? Its ONLY 6 months old and origins Zitron.
*edit* sold E71 5 mins after the post. Thanks every buddy for your support! 

Till then. Roti + ais kosong for 6 months.

3 scrawlins':

Cheryl Wee said...

erm.. 2 questions:-

1. what's so chio about blackberry bold 2 that your E71 doesn't have?

2. How much for your E71? Original stuff and box + accessories still intact?

kathryn said...

And u tell me you want to eat mexican food?!?!!? Lol.

Jo Anne said...

Hi Cheryl! Sorry I've sold my E71.
Its so chio because of BBM u can SMS other Blackberry users for free! I was a strong believer in Wi-Fi not until I signed up for the Digi unlmited data plan.
The feeling of msn or going only anywhere is totally different. Plus its much faster and user friendly. The E71 batt drains of rather quickly when the wi-fi is turned on. Its more of a phone than a online device.

You really got yo try the Bold 2! I was half convinced at first until I started using my bf's and I realized I have to get one myself. :)

Kat! I went to the doctor today again. zzz but I still so wai sek.

Post a Comment