Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hi Tea at Café Stelle by Raffles

Hi-tea before visit to Urbanscapes. 


RM 58 nett for two comes with 2 selection of coffee or tea

A spot designated for your bag. How thoughtful.

The food presentation was really cute. Honestly I was quite disappointed with the portion served.

Starting from the top to the bottom.
Homeade Lemon and Fresh Milk Scone, Refreshing of Vegetables and Avocado Dip

Scones were ok. Not a fan of them. But the avocado dip was awesome.

Dips for the scones L - R : apricot, butter and blueberry 

I literally had the blueberry dipping as unhealthy yogurt. LOL.

L - R :Mini Pound Cake with Fruit Compote, Minifudge Brownie, Meringue Kisses

Though they tasted good but it was really just ordinary sweet stuff with beautiful names.

Creme Brulee

This was total yucks. The inside was cold. Its supposed to be baked in the oven. It is so that the coating on top would sink into the entire cup. Instead they used the easy way out that is the fire torch to make the upper part looked burnt.



L- R: Brucetta with Marinated Tomatoes & Golden Pyramid with Smoked Salmon

Musroom Risotto Ball : I seriously wanted to finish the left over gravy. It was just so good! But of coz I din't la.
Smoked Salmon : Can taste the sweet/freshness of the salmon! Onzzz.

Mushroom Risotto Ball 

Doesn't quite look like a ball to me but it was so DAMN AWESOME. ok la it tasted like French toast but super crispy version with mayo on top.

Don't think I need to write bout the Egg Sandwich. HAHAHAHA.

Tea!

Harmutty SFTGFOPI, Creme Caramel

Honestly, I din't know and still don't know how to pronounce the name of the first tea. But then hor don't bother ordering it because it tasted exactly like Lipton but I just din't want to admit it at that time because I was blinded by the ambiance and packaging. wtf.

I really liked the Creme Caramel though tasted like Creme Brulee but not sweet with that yummy smell and flavour which linger in your tongue.

Nice ambiance with really good service too!

So nice that I can fall asleep here! 
White & gold theme somemore. My favourite. Keekkeke.

Splendid experience! But I personally prefer Shangri-la. Same price more variety and bigger portion.

Café Stelle by Raffles
Couture Pavilion, 
Level 2, (In between Tod's and Prada)
Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
 
                       
Operating Hours: 10am - 10pm, daily

Tel : 6(03)2118 8822


Till then. Is Flash Forward awesome or what?!

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment