Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

The Day I Learnt to Float on My back.

Just in case you're wondering Jeffry is fatty monkey. He will be doing the latest song updates. If you know of a person who sits infront of the pc to check out the latest songs and when they start playing on the radio he/she will go, "cheh I was listening to this 6 months ago. bla bla bla." That would best describe fatty monkey well more for the R&B and hip hop genre. I'm more for the classical or whatever u call the boring stuff. People often commented i was born in the wrong era. hmph!

***

Anyways, another back dated post. Last Saturday was swim and tan day! Tan was the initial plan but by the time we got to Karen's place the sun was ready to set. wtf. Malaysian timing. HEH.



I'm super man wannabe! kakakak.


Khik conducting swimming lesson.




Meanwhile...
You kids are so noisy.

HAHAHHAHA. ok I can forsee that he wont buy me ice-cream for doing this. :(

Jacuzzi time!



Then our fingers and toes got wrinkley and ugly. Ended the day with booze and food. Oh btw Khik was a good instructor the title says it all. After all those years of trying to float on my back. Seriously I think I'm the most fail swimmer. Know how to swim but don't know how to float on the back. wtf.

Till then. I'm have neon pink nails!

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment