Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Sweet Stuff

Exams this Friday! I was studying earlier well for a whole hour I guess. Then I fell asleep on the stack of notes. 
I super respect those who go for night classes after work. The brain after work is as good as fried, that's why if you notice most of the blog posts are done after work = either weired sentence structure or no flow.

***

Yesterday I had earthquake with fatty monkey. I greedily stuffed the first scoop of Yummy Raisins into myself showed a suffering/happy expression. *brain freeze

Fatty monkey, "That's my girlfriend".


Well at least he's still proud of me. HAHAHHAHA. wtf.

Tuesdays' tradition

Speaking of sweet stuff, today I discovered that MY cookie jar is left with ONE pathetic piece of Famous Amos Cookies. Holding the jar, I yelled, "who ate my cookies???!!!

Mommy & Papa : *exclaimed together all defense like Not me!!! U know I don't dare to touch your food. 

Me : *grumble grumble grumble Must be Lily.

Mommy : Don't think its her either. U know she won't dare to touch your stuff either especially cookies.


Till then. Who took the cookie from the cookie jar?

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment