Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

This' the way we get together YAY YAY YAY

Back dated post. This happened last Sunday. Couldn't update because din't have time to photoshop. Well u see I don't photoshop any of my photos but this. Damn nono. I had two photos of chin with gravy on it. wtf.



Occasion : Psyho reunion
Theme : Men outfit
Venue : Gardens, Redbox

Photobucket

Photobucket
Pinz and Ryn decided to go Mafia style while I went yoyoyo. wtf.

Photobucket
My gangster gang gangster.

Photobucket
This is what the laughter was all about...

Photobucket
No it wasn't because of the singing


Photobucket
We were literally super damn gang ho did action for every possible word in the song. HAHAHHAHA.


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket
Err Ryn eating. HAHAHHA.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Guess the song. wtf.

Photobucket
See got fan somemore. hehehehe.

Photobucket
But I think at that point of time Julian was having regrets for going out with this bunch of psychos. LOL.


Photobucket
Low batt.


Photobucket
unbreakable bond

Photobucket
U know this is one of those outfit of the day photos. I've not done this but today I just have to!

Sunnies : Sungei Wang *impulse purchase
Tank top : Platinum Mall, Bangkok
Jacket : Adidas, Hong Kong
Teddy ring : Bangkok
Datin ring : Caryn's
Short neaklace : Divs
Long necklace : Some bazaar I forgot
Belt : Lily's
Skinny Jeans : Ms. Selfridge
SLIPPERS : Bali

I'm the ah beng version of yoyoyo coz I love flip flops! Partly because I realized my shoes were left in the storeroom for ages and I don't really want to touch it. yucks. Mom's prolly gonna make me throw them away. zzz.


Photobucket
These are the two whom I won't get weired stares or roll eyes for saying the most insensible stuff while hoping around like an idiot. Instead they will gladly join me. LOL.


Till then. Can I seize this moment forever? Right here right now?

2 scrawlins':

ryn said...

bwhahahahahha I haven't blog about it also

NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!!

Jo Anne said...

WAHAHHAHAH NOM NOM NOM when will u be back?!

Post a Comment