Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Break Free with DiGi

Late I know. It happened 2 weeks ago the DiGi Break Free Party @ Ecobar.



Theme - prisoners and villains. 


I did not participate in the contest though I would very much love to. Seriously DiGi Smart Plan for BlackBerry is super worth it. I signed up mine for RM 58 though now its RM 68 unlimited what's the use of having of a BlackBerry but constantly worrying bout the internet quota? I have friends who own a BlackBerry but when I asked them to check a certain website/ photo anything that requires certain amount of dl they will say cannot la  EXCEED CREDIT. zzz.

Then when we go out and take videos or photos, and wanna transfer the stuff to each other using BBM, they will say, "HUH very big file wo. Require dl again. Don't want la." By then owning a BlackBerry is just as good as not having one. Might as well just throw away. wtf.


I couldn't think an outfit so just simply wear Happy Tree Friends t-shirt and carried an axe which I bought for Halloween 2 years ago. hehehe. *save cost wtf

Meet the Asian Angelica Pickles but she left her 'Cynthia' in the car. Fail. HHAHAHAHA.

sama- sama sesat group don't know what characters to be.

Homosexual serial killer. lol.


Nice right the prisoners' outfit but they din't win. :(

and I bumped into my colleague.

live act

Oh almost forgot to intro the Petaling Street tai kor wtf.
His shirt states - See u once, whack u one. (direct translation)

Beer is good. Free flow is even better! much better * echoes wtf


Thanks Karen & Nuffnang for the invites. Sorry but I've to say the MC really sucked big time but the beer and food was thumbs up!!!

Till then. SHIT 12:02 a.m. owhlady!

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment