Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

This is How We Think

On a certain evening, I called Ryn to tell her bout MNG sales.


Ryn : OMG I'm blogging bout u now then u call. LOL.


She of cause quickly shut down everything and hurried over to join me.


Later during dinner we were talking bout how we bumped into each other the day before when she was walking to her car after happy hour while I was walking to mine after work. Awesome right? I finish work when people done with happy hour.


Anyways,


Ryn, "U know ytd after I bump into u I went to meet my friends and they wanted to have DURIAN. Then I said cannot la because apparently after u drink and if u eat durian u will DIE. But they kept reassuring me that I won't die. So u know me being high had THREE.


Then when I got home and showered, I had rashes all over my body and it was so damn itchy. I went to Wikipedia only bout allergic reaction nothing bout death.


I thought to myself. SHIT LA my room damn messy should I clean it up? What if I die then my friends come and see my room so messy. Should wear something nicer to sleep tonight?


I woke up every couple of hours to check if I was still breathing man. Damn sohai stress."


HAHHAHAHAHAHA. I think there are only two people who thinks like me. Caryn and Pin.


Till then. Psychos reunite tmr!!!!

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment