Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Under The Sun #3

Its our annual Under the Sun!!! 3 years of partnership and still going strong!

Nope its not a blog shop. We just want to clear our wardrobe whilst have fun at the same time!

Couldn't have done it without Caryn.

She was in charge of the event set up whilst I did the marketing part. Well, that's what we do on a daily basis anyway. hehe.
Other pretty stalls.

Soak Republic on the left. which made me RM 40 poorer. On the right not too sure.

Me selling.

We got visitors!!!

Julian (Pin's boyfriend) is the best bf in the whole wide world because he contributed much to our sales. LOL.

I love PinPin.

Psychos reunite @ Pink Sage. Will blog bout them soon. *fingers cross

Next day! next day! next day!!!!!

Too yau yeng for me to handle.

and she was still raving bout the airplane ring she bought the day before.

Seriously. I can hardly find someone besides myself who is so easily amused with details and can still be hyped bout it the next day.

We were actually waiting for the owner or whosoever to open up the place for us. The bazaar was supposed to start at 10 a.m. and we arrived at 10:20 a.m. feeling all guilty that we were late. Boy we were surprised to see the vendors were waiting outside.

The organizer then came to apologize and said the owner of the place will be here shortly. I don't think its the owner's problem. Its called poor organizing. This is the first time I set up a stall with them. In order to contact them concerning the payment and all was headache enough. This people DO NOT read their e-mails. How I know right?  Coz Caryn e-mailed them attached with bank in slip along with details, but they still have the guts to reply us a couple of DAYS later or rather a day before the event. You guys confirm right? WTF?!

We have done bazaars with Threadszoo previously and have NEVER encountered such problems. Bijou gave me a very bad experience besides the abovementioned in which I will choose to brush them off. Not worth my time. Moreover, one of the organizers later came and ask bout things and I started a few pointers to help them improve he just fought with his small tiny point which was decoration of all things. Its your business not my loss.

and I had to eat my nasi lemak like a begger.  With construction site behind me somemore. wtf. lolol.

Still din't want to let go of my nasi lemak. wtf.

But all in all the best part bout the bazaar is the vendors were all really friendly. Gave us loads of business!!!! and...
Fed me with egg sandwich. HAHAHHAAH.


The day Caryn found out she was 1 cm taller than I and had been calling me short all this while. FHL. Best part? We stood infront of the mirror comparing, measuring and reassuring that I was really 1 cm shorter. HAHAHAHAHA. I promise I saw a few glances at us with words playing in their mind, "this 2 is damn chia lat so hai." HAHHAHAHA we  don't care!

I'm the one to blame since I hardly stand still straight.

Under the Sun 

If the headband is giving your problems, you should meditate with it!

Then my sinus became flue and became moody and useless.

Till then. Start srawlin' my tales!

2 scrawlins':

ryn said...

bwahahhahahahha wtf at your new template. Make love in a volvo bwahahhahahah good job la jeff bwahahhahahahhaha

eh the "me selling" pic was a candid right???

Jo Anne said...

Jeff is now officially the awesome template designer. HAHAHAHA. Stay tune for more templates!

Yup it was a candid thanks to Pinz.

Post a Comment