Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Thus Far

So far almost everyone I met or talk to had been questioning me when will I step into the lifeless world again. My answer to them would usually be either "errr depends la" or "when I pokai".


The fact is I myself don't know when I'm ready either. All I know is I've not felt so relaxed, really laughed and talked so much in such a long time. 


Happy moments!





Under the Sun Part II






Ms. Ryn and I set up our stall again in order to make space for more new stuff in our wardrobe! wtf.






Our favourite. 






We <3 Ipanema!




Our very happy neighbour www.ilovesnackfood.com who gave us junk food. yum yum.






Mr. Chee was also came to help us open and close shop but in between he went home to nap. heh. (excuse my greedy face. tsk tsk.)






Here's a proper one.






If you're wondering. Yes Mr. Chee loves me very much. He is always holding me because he's afraid that I might run around and couldn't find me in the crowd considering I'm vertically challenged. wtf. 






Nice right my flower hair pin. Ryn made it. :)


Oh btw Amber Chia dropped by the bazaar. Well I must say her English or should I say England is still the same as before when I first heard her speech bout 4 years ago? Still cannot understand nuts.


Guess we should thank her for keeping us entertained. hehe.


Till then. MSN still suck!

2 scrawlins':

I Love Snackfood said...

hey there neighbor! how are you?

Jo Anne said...

Hello hello! Me doing very good! Hehe. Hope you're great too!

Post a Comment