Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

In Search of Inspiration

I started work and truly understand the meaning of a working adult. It is nowhere compared to the many part time job experiences. It sucked. Big time. I spent most of my free time sleeping. Leaving the to do list (things which need to be done and things I wanted to do) piling up. I was literally left with not much to reminisce of.


I think the number of times of me visiting the hospital and clinic within these 6 months is more than the past 5 years accumulated. The amount of medication and injections taken needless to say.








Maybe I started off the wrong way but I absolutely have no regrets. Hence, trying to fix what I've missed. Am taking a break for now and hopefully some soul searching would do me good. *fingers crossed*


Till then.

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment