Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Rojak List of Happy Things

I finally got rid of my Frankenstein feet!!! Fatty monkey has been calling me that ever since my last pedicure was due long long ago.

Me : I tell u if this time she wear mask when she do pedicure for me means my feet really super chia lat! 

Fatty monkey : Why leh?

Me : Coz normally she doesn't wear mask when she do my feet. I asked her before she said my feet is super clean so she doesn't mind.

Then when I was there. jeng jeng jeng!!!!

The picture says it all.

Hello pretty feet!

No bright colour this time because next week is alumni dinner. 

***
And I went hat shopping with mommy today. lololol.


Seriously so super big that it can cover my face.

***
U know they say the longer u are in a relationship, the boyfriend will treat u worse than before? Well I'm really glad to have met fatty monkey because its vice versa. Okla besides the surprises and presents.


What I'm saying is I'm not trying to compare or anything but in the past, when the relationship progress to this stage we just go out as a routine and barely speak. 

But with fatty monkey, we still talk like this.

Me : Wah I damn hungry now.

Fatty monkey : Lol. Seems like u tend to get hungry more often than me.

Me : Eh where got? Don't bluff ok. I know u're hungry also.

Fatty monkey : I'm seriously not hungry la. Aiyo time to refill ur camel humps again. lol.

Me : Wth la I'm small ok so impossible I get hungry more often than u.

Fatty monkey : Ur camel humps so useless one seems like cannot store food. Eat already then flash out  straight away. HAHAHAH.


Often people whom we just met would ask questions like, "He like u is it? Why he like to kacau u so much?"

***

We played this song and sang aloud in office last Friday. Reminds me of good ol' Mambo Jambo days. I seriously respect those who are working but can still head to the club and turn up for work the next day. Also, those who can blog frequently. Its not that I want to find excuses but time really flies and I can't seem to keep up with it.

Till then. I'm an Octopus Paul believer!!!! 

1 scrawlins':

Anonymous said...

Aiks~ I also get hungry easily these days. Why har? haha... XD

Post a Comment