Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

And Then?!!!

I am trying my very best to blog as often as possible. Last weekend I was away then I came home sick. 

Twas' walking back to office today after lunch and Nikki was telling me bout her bf annoying her by saying that she used the word 'then' 45 times in a sentence. She could have replaced the word 'then' with 'subsequently' or 'then after'. It is like how we have a habit of using certain words. Which triggered me to this movie, here's the clip!


Till then. I'm going crazy like the 'and then' Chinese lady.

1 scrawlins':

ryn said...

another classic line from the movie

"Dude u got a tattoo!"
"Sweet! What does mine says?"
"Dude! What does mine says?"
"Sweet! What does mine says?"
"Dude! What does mine says?"

wahahhahaha one of my favorite movie of all time!

Post a Comment