Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

我的心机. or My Scheming Face Mask

OOO I think I found the perfect mask for me!!!





Even the size of the mask fits my face really well. So difficult to get something to fit my face.

Super good!!!
1. Hydrates face without sticky feeling.
2. Cheap - only RM 3.00 per piece if not mistaken.
3. Not messy.

No cons. I super like it. Go Google 我的机. or My Scheming Face Mask. I bought it from LowYat Forum.

*** 
Nikki and I went for impulse mani & pedi session after work today. Since the appointment was set just 2 hours before, we obviously went there with our work outfit. After the pedi, we then realized we were wearing covered shoes. Pedi + covered shoes = BIG NONO. Duhhh..

So ended up walking like crab towards our car which were parked quite a distant away. To top it up we had to walk into a mall and got weired stares from almost everyone but it was so damn funny that I laugh till I teared. Whatever la I just wanna protect my nails. 

Till then. I have pretty girly pink nails now!

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment