Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Alumni Dinner

Last Saturday evening, was my uni's alumni dinner. It was sure good to meet everyone again. It was held at Tamarind Springs. Very serene and beautiful place. No photos of the surrounding though as there was a heavy downpour. boo.





Oh btw it was free flow and the food was awesome!


and he wanted to pose with a Buddha and beer in his hand. zzz.

while fatty monkey was acting like a tycoon. 

Seriously, I think he knew more ppl than me that night. He went around almost telling everyone, "Oh meet my gf!!!" Yes and it was my alumni. FML.






Fruits!

Mussels! and KaiYen's hand. hmph!


Glimpse of the place.


Oh random note. Fatty monkey changed new car!!!
Old man's car but whatever la 

Till then. I want to watch Vampire Sucks!!!

2 scrawlins':

Kathryn said...

BMW? :D

Jo Anne said...

HAHAHAH He where got so rich...

Post a Comment