Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Moon Garden

A month ago we did a soft launch and catered vegetarian food as the theme was Lifestyle of Health and Sustainability. 


Everything was very well done. The decoration from the big picture to small details. Thumbs up!




Sorry too short to reach for the flower.


But when it came to vegetarian food, I was skeptical as I have always been a big fan of genuine meat. wtf.

Fried G'ken, Vegetable Fritata and White Sauce Spaghetti with Ham Mushroom

The Fried G'ken was so good that I had uncountable pieces of them. *shifty eyes

The "fish" and salad was soso. A lil too soft and soggy I would say. Din't like the funny smell too.

Then came desserts!!!
Deliciously most choc brownie. Serious no joke ok!!!

Sesame swiss roll. 

THIS WAS MY FAVOURITE!!!! I pop-ed so many of these that my colleagues were starting to glare at me. *wtf No its not because there wasn't enough. There was more than enough so much so that we couldn't finish the food as we ordered too much. They were just glaring because I was the smallest size among them and they learnt that size can be deceiving. HAHAHHA. 

And there were other deserts which tasted good but wasn't mind blowing.



Green tea & cheese cake

Heard it was good din't tried it coz I had too much frid G'ken wtf.

This was so refreshing and niceeee!!! *though it pure fruits with no alcohol in it. wtf.

Or is it because its in a small shot glass thats why I kept drinking and drinking as if it cannot quench my thirst? Its like the more u can't have it, the more u want it! wtf. 

This has changed my perception on vegetarian food and I think it isn't so bad after all. Actually its pretty good. Well for this caterer la. Visit their shop! In Hartamas and Taipan, USJ.

Moon Garden
47, USJ 10/1A (Taipan)
Subang Jaya
same row as DiGi and Maxis

38-G, Jalan 27/70A,
Desa Sri Hartmas
Tel : 6(03) 2300 3118

For catering, 
Call : 6(03) 8024 6411

Till then. Must. Blog. More. Often.

3 scrawlins':

ryn said...

bwahahhaa i've tried it during the rymba hills launch. i LOVE their carbonara sauce and mushroom soup!

their cakes are quite good also; especially the green tea one :D

and yes i don't remember exactly how much of those fruit punch i've downed cos it was really good LOL

Wendy said...

Eh! That day colleague ask me go down and eat leftovers but I said, ah no la nvrm I wanna work. DAMN I SHOULD HV WENT. :(

Jo Anne said...

Ryn, NICE RIGHT?! yum yum.

Wendy, U should have came looo. Wasted Damn a lot of food.

Post a Comment