Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

I Can Sew!!!

Total damage for the day.

4 bottles of Avene Thermal Spray 100 ml
1 bottle of Avene Thermal Spray 300 ml
Stage eye make up remover
Stage lip gloss
Stage nail polish remover (seriously don't know why I bought this since I hardly do my own nails)
Stage pencil enhancer 
Stage brush cleaner or something like that
100 pieces of paper mask

I now feel like an aunty with a wardrobe/storage place. 

***
Random stuff. I managed to sew my button back on my shirt!!!!

Fat Fat : Bee what are u doing?

Me : I'm trying to figure how to put this thing back on. *studying the pattern of the shirt seriously

Fat Fat : *still can't believe what he was seeing but decided to not say anything as I might just ask for help.

2 secs later.

Me : U know how to do ah?

Fat Fat : ERRR noooo.... This proves that u're not meant to be a housewife.

3 mins later

Me : Woohooo see my button is intact!!! Told u I'm damn smart. *jumps around super proud with shirt in hand

Fat Fat : *layan tone. yea very good very good.

wtf. Stupid Fatty.

Till then. I'm finally watching Despicable Me tmr!!!

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment