Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Nambawan Restaurant & Cafe

Two Sundays ago, fat fat brought me to have pork ribs, pork belly and everything to do with pork!!!



Pork of all sorts and cheap too!



Potato Salad.

Dressing with sour cream, cheese and olive oil. Light and simple. I thought it was ok but fat fat loved it.




Roast Pork Ribs RM 25.80

This is not on the menu. Its supposed to be pork belly for only RM 13.90. But pork ribs sold out. It tasted sweet and nice but was rather dry. 



Stone Charboil Pork Belly RM 13.90

This was the BOMB! The gravy + the meat + that impact when the juice splash into your mouth. Enough said.

Americhiatta or something like that can't recall.
Normal speghetti balognese with thin fried bacon.

For price you pay, all in all its pretty worth the money. But there's one thing I was really annoyed with. WAITING!!! They took damn 30 mins to serve the food. Fine. I understand porks will take around that time if you don't ready make but the damn freakin potato salad came out just 5 mins before the ribs? wth is this?!

And when I'm hungry = angry. I was busy sulking. But fat fat din't help. He was busy...

chewing ice!!! 

Bloody hell the way he chewed the ice was as if its the most freaking damn delicious thing in the world which annoyed me even more! ROAR.

Nambawan Restaurant & Cafe
No. 10, Sri Manja One,
Taman Sri Manja,
Jalan Klang Lama, 
4600 Petaling Jaya.

Operating Hours : 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. 6 p.m. - 11 p.m.
Close on alternate Mondays

Tel : 6(016) 224 1533 




Till then. Its so fluffy I'm gonna die!!!!!

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment