Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Whisk Espresso Bar & Bake Shop

I always enjoy Sunday outings. All nice and girly, good food sweet stuff filled with giggles and more giggles. This is what I call Happiness.

This round we visited Whisk in Empire Shopping Gallery.

So cosy with a touch of cafes in Paris like.


My mind went crazy as I was like making my life's toughest decision.

Humming bird cake - banana, pineapple and something. yumssss!!!

Much talked bout Red Velvet cake. 
Not to sweet and moist. NICE.

Chicken and mushroom baked pasta.

Comfort food - super yummy that I wallop 3/4 of it though we were sharing it. *shifty eyes Plus the crispy topping was really addictive.

So happy and colourful!!!!

Even dom dom wants a piece of it.

Macrons - 1 piece for RM 2
10 pieces for RM 18

Green - pistachio, Pink - Rose, Burnt brown - Caramel, White - Vannila, Orange - Pineapple
I like caramel and pistachio best!!! Rose is a bit too artificial while vannila tasted rather common.



So obsessed with the macrons. wtf. 

Oh btw the above was supposed to be our 'lunch'. This is what happens when 2 girls get together. We tend to get carried away by sweet stuff. wtf.

See so happy btw she's a bride to be! I'm so excited and happy!!!

Whisk Espresso Bar & Bake Shop
LGO3A Empire Shopping Gallery
Jalan SS16/1 Subang Jaya.

Till then. Care for others sincerely.

2 scrawlins':

pinz. said...

the red velvet cake nice? i went there for the macaroons last time. feels like it's so so only...
coz the size tak consistent lol :p

Jo Anne said...

HAHAHAHA is it? That time I went the size was consistent. Red Velvet not bad ah not too sweet n moist.

Post a Comment