Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Spontaneous Retail Theraphy

Yesterday at 5: 55 p.m.


Me : Hmmm.. I'm so sleepy but I don't feel like going home.
Caryn : Yea. I feel like going Sg Wang.
Me : *lala mode triggered. YEA YEA I've been wanting to go there for quite some time but I'm so damn broke.
Caryn : U wanna??? U wanna???
Me : Errr.... I malas to drive there la.
Caryn : Come la!! Let's!!!
Me : Ok. I'm leaving office now!!!!


Objective : Due to time constrain, stay in each shop max 5 mins. No fidgeting. Anwyay, I really hate shopping with people who can't make up their minds. annooying.


Result :
1 top, 1 dress, 1 skirt, 2 hairbands n 3 rings in less than 2 hours!!!

photo doesn't do justice

YAY WE ARE SO SUPER EFFICIENT!!!

And when we were so busy doing our shopping, there was no tooth ache nothing. But the min I heard shuttles of shop closing, it was like bam!!! Then toothache came back = reality strike. wtf.

Oh oh and look what she got me the other day!!!

Caryn : When I saw this it reminded me of u,

Till then. Gonna remove stiches on Sunday!!!

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment