Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Each-A-Cup Part II

So I brought Ryn to Each-A-Cup and she loves it!!! That girl so addicted until now she tell me she misses bubble tea. zzz.


Nah this time got photo of the logo took with damn canggih camera somemore!

Ada promotion sekarang buy 2 free 1. 

But the free drink is just the standard tea. Not recommended - super sweet.

Whee bubble tea!!!

Oops. Ok this part abit sohai. I tak sabar sabar nak minum but she was taking photo.

Then I walked around greedily like this.

I guess if I bump into anyone they wouldn't be surprise also. FML. Not only fat fat calls me wai sek, even my colleagues also call me wai sek. Now that my wisdom tooth still hurts but I so damn long dint eat solid food I couldn't be very much bothered anymore.

I will just go, "Hmmm... yumm... OUCH! yummm yummm.. OUCH!"

Whoever eating with me will be dot dot dot or not so close ones pretend they din't hear me. HAHAHAHA.

Till then. Must sleep early! BYE.

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment