Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Each-A-Cup

The ever so famous bubble tea is finally here in town!




Ok I so stupidly accidentally deletd the photo of the stall with logo.

Finished a quarter in less than minute. Brain freeze.

Been craving for genuine bubble tea for the longest time ever since the most awesome bubble tea shop in SS 15 closed down. This is the best ever tasted. I personally love just red milk tea without any flavouring. This is not too sweet, not diluted. Just nice!

Each-A-Cup (next to the merry-go-round)
Ground Floor old wing
Sunway Pyramid

Btw recall Cool Blog? Freaking kena conn-ed again. I was at Sg. Wang n saw vendors drinking bubble tea. Hence, the craving. This time I decided to give them a chance and ordered yam flavour thinking that it will be better.

Bloody hell in the end just stir powder no gancang nothing and charged me RM 3.50 without 'pearl'. Plus there were still chunks of powder stuck at the bottom. LOUSY!

Till then. My tooth still so painful can die ok.

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment