Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Spider Pig

w00t I've completed my basic climbing course!

Class in progress

And my instructor had to use me as guinea pig maybe because I'm the smallest in size accident impact rate won't be so strong. FML.

wooo that's not me la. 

I barely made it to the top during my first climb. I was struggling and laughing I don't know why it was so funny at that time. Prolly because my hands and legs are relatively shorter compared to others. Cannot reach.


whoa like so gang ho. wtf.

Me belaying.

Basic wall course RM 126 for 4 hours.
Call to make reservation for courses 

Tel : 6 (03) 7726 0420
Operating hours : 
Monday - Friday 2 p.m. - 11 p.m.
Weekends & Public Holiday : 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.

Then we went to fill our stomachs. More like replenish the calories. wtf.


You want a piece of me?!

Till then. Ideas are bullet proof.

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment