Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tea in Wonderland

Hello every buddy. Let me tell u something. I left office at 9.30 p.m. and today is my THIRD freaking day of work. huhuhuhu...


That aside. Happy stuff! I really need all these to keep me going.



So Alice in Wonderland.




Sweet enough? 



So pretty I din't want to touch them. Aiya besides I like my tea to be plain.



Perfect afternoon - Christmas tea set.



First tier.


Mainly consists of savories. Mushroom pie, Salmon with bread, bacon with er can't remember and scallop sushi I think. They were just simply DeLicious!!!! 


Salmon. 





And that was my expression.



Second tier.


Grained bread, fruit cake, forgot its name and berries! I'm not a big fan of fruit cake so can't comment on that but the berries were so awesome I finished them all by myself. *shifty eyes* 



Thin flour wrapping filled with choc along with with cherries. 
Very very good combination I must say.






Fruit cake. Loved the almonds tough. hehe.



Third tier.


Custard and walnut cake. Custard was rather common. but then again it was just perfect for me. Not too sweet. Walnut cake so just simply too good to be described. You got to try it yourself.


There's still more.


The Christmas platter filled with plain scones and Christmas cookie. I love this season best!



The soothing ambiance.


But above all

The perfect tea partner who can talk bout anything and everytinng under the sun. 
From work to vacations.



This is the most decent photo of me that day. All the sitting down photo tak boleh pakai. Besides I look weird because I just cannot take photos alone I don't know why I feel very awkward.





Lobby lounge
Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lunpur
11 Jalan Sultan Ismail
50250 Kuala Lumpur.


Tel : 03- 2032 2388


Tea time: Everyday 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.







Super FML I finished the post ytd. But the connection went down just before posting it. URGH. oh oh oh but then I left work at 6 p.m. today on the dot because i sneaked out when boss was busy. *shifty eyes* Just when i was bout to successfully step outta office I realized I left my mobile in my coat on my workdesk. T_____T


I had to ask the kakak (tea lady) to hold my bag and umbrella, then quietly sneak back to my desk and take my mobile. wtf. Like thief only. Oh whatever it is I'm free NOW. well only for tonight. 




Till then. I need a retreat!

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment