Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Of Clothes & Fish Market

Hello every buddy. A very short one. Been really busy over the weekend.


Left work early on Thursday (7.30 consider early la) and Ran walked quickly to the mall because I couldn't resist temptation any longer. huhuhu.



Lookie lookie my buyings of the day. 
2 skirts + 3 tops = RM 250 ONLY. ka ching!


Working near a mall has its pros and cons. I'm trying so very hard to save for a REAL shopping trip (not another Bangkok trip though). Some vacation where you can splurge splurge splurge! But by the rate I'm going, I'm close to nowhere. I have lunch in the mall so whenever I pass by a shop and see the word SALE or NEW ARRIVALS then I'll make a mental note. On lucky days, I'll leave work early and attack the shops. wtf. Best part? I always have the excuse of its ok I'm working so hard I should reward myself. Zzzzz.


Whatever la.


Dinner at Manhattan Fish Market

We got RM30 voucher courtesy of Manhattan Fish Market!



Better environment after the renovation. Great service too! 


I was so engrossed with shopping till I din't notice the time.




So by the time we got there most of the shops were closed. Manhattan was on of the few restaurants open. When we entered, the staff were very friendly with a echoes of "WELCOME!" from almost every corner. I really hate entering restaurants when the boss still wanna get business but all the staff just stare at you as if you killed their gold fish or something. They could've inform us politely that the kitchen is closed or we're closing or something. Whatever la. Manhattan's good.




Grilled Gala Plater for Two




Photo doesn't do justice. The fish was very well marinated and grilled to perfection. The mussels were just splendid. The calamaris was average though. Think they din't marinate enough but the prawns were not fresh. Overall, I still loved it! Since I'm allergic to prawns so it din't affect me much. wtf. Manhattan's grilled fish is still one of my favourite and  they still taste the same as before. Unlike Fish & Co. I don't know why after dining there so many times I still get the same sick feeling. The kinda feeling where when you're hungry and you gobble the food its so super yummy then after that the sick feeling just rises up from your stomach and make you feel like puking. YUCKS.


And not forgetting

My handsome drug addict boyfriend. HAHAHHAHA.


Till then. I'm gonna watch the premier screening of Sherlock Holmes tomorrow!

2 scrawlins':

invisibletoad said...

I like the photo of your drug addict boyfren, about handsome or not...hmmm lol not for me to judge!

cheers and take care!

Jo Anne said...

LOL. Well you know how he is. U take care too!

Post a Comment