Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Random shits


Why is everyone talking bout New Moon? Hate the movie. Wonder why Stephanie allowed her books to be produced into the movie this way. Sucks big time. 


I finished all four books before Twilight was released in the cinemas. Boy the books were so good and addictive that I finished all four in merely less than a week? I was so excited to watch Twilight when it was on the big screen. But it failed me BIG TIME. 


Not only the actors were like shit I still don't understand why everyone is like " Oh Edward Cullen this Edward Cullen that." In the first place he's not even supposed to look like an idiot swinging from tree to tree like Bollywood wannabe. URGH. Plus the plot SUCKED even more. Everything wasn't in sequence and the missed out so much. I know movies aren't usually as good as the books. But still! This was overly lousily modified. MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT!


*
That aside. Its that time of the year again!

To Go Grande Low Fat Toffee Nut Latte with loads of sprinklessssss


One of my FAVOURITE! Used to keep my company during uni days when I had to cramp for finals. I remember my store manager used to say to me, "want low fat but with whipped cream." zzzzzz. Yea I'm just like that wanna jaga badan but cannot resisit temptation. So I'll answer him, "Oh everything must be balanced maaaaa."


With 2 shots of espresso, 4 pumps of toffee nut latte, steamed low fat milk, whipped cream and loads and loads of sprinkles! Its just so damn freakin' awesome. The sprinkles is like the cherry on top of the ice- cream. Without the sprinkles the drink will be incomplete. Perfect amount of shot to keep u awake + not too bitter and not too sweet. Drink on a rainny day! Enough said.


Speaking of cravings

Yomokun Green Tea ice-cream.







Saw the crowd and decided to kepoh also. Its ok la. Very artificial green tea taste and a lil too sweet. Besides the texture wasn't smooth either. I've tasted better ones from Kinpachi.



oooo... Someone forgot his/her ice-cream. 


Ok enough of nonsense. Tmr is THURSDAY! YAY YAY YAY! but I can foresee that I'm gonna stay till very late again becuase Friday holiday. zzzzz.


Till then. I'm so friggin' lifeless. URGH.

4 scrawlins':

ryn said...

Caryn likes this *points at toffee nut sprinkles paragraph*

I missed those days where I can just eat as much of whipped cream + SHIT LOADS of toffee nut sprinkles till I can puke as I like

ahhhhhhh

Jo Anne said...

Yea Miss those times where we could drink n mix whatever we wanted. Plus get loads of presents from Starbucks.

I love Starbuckssss.

ryn said...

me toooooo :'(

i wanna get that mock-key chain/ hp hanger la :'(
but too kiam siap to buy -_-

n also the planner! grrr

Jo Anne said...

Yea I know!!! I wanna go back there and work as a barista only la. Stress free somemore. And they were so nice to us. lol.

Post a Comment