Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Superman Bear

Recall the friend I mentioned in the previous post whom we surprised?



I initially doubted myself when I was signing off the credit card bill.



See how big it is? And very heavy too!



Literally hid my head.


But then its all worth it when you see the birthday boy's expression. 

Not only did he carry it around,






He was happily posing with it.



Not for mere 5 mins.



But for the whole night till he passed out.













ok enough of bunny bear photos. 


Superman bear could be found in any S + J outlets. 


Anybody know where to get Roger Hargreaves' Mr. Bandage?


Saw it in Memory Lane (original) and other gift shops (pirated ones). I want Mr. Bandage!!! But I like to call it Mr. Jihad. coz kekekekee. 


Till then. What's your plan for new year's?

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment