Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Weekend

How was your weekend? Mine was very tiring yet fulfilling! 


1. Went to Gardens and bump into an old friend. 





2. Mr. Chee spoiled me with another doll. Surprised a friend on his birthday.







3. Met a friend who's back from the States for lunch. Sorry Desmond if you're reading this. Been really caught up with work lately.


4. Went shopping again and look what Mr. Chee really bought me!



Because he looked so damn ham sap and annoying I couldn't stop laughing. Just like Mr. Chee. So he had to get it for me. HAHHAHHAHA. *shifty eyes* HAHAHAHAHA.


5. Helped out in a wedding.








Beautiful bride.



6. Rushed off to attend another wedding.




Starbucks partners.



The best people you ever meet.


During the wedding twas' bitching catching up with Ryn.


Ryn: Its so different now that we're all gathered here but the feeling's not the same.


Me: Yea Everyone has moved on to different paths. For the better but yea...


Ryn: Treasure every moment of your life.


I couldn't agree more. But I'm still very disappointed with certain individuals though. Perhaps it takes one to enter the corporate world to truly understand and treasure all that you have or used to have. 


I used to think people were bullshitting when they say things like that to me. Since I worked part time when I was a student hence I perceived myself to be different. Boy I was so damn wrong. Well, can't really stop an idiot for being an idiot. 


Till then. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.

1 scrawlins':

ryn said...

it was great catching up with you too xoxox

p/s: I've ripped some pics from your blog :P

Post a Comment