Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Unexpected

Twas' at a friend's place yesterday evening and guess what he took out to entertain us?


Student English Course. wtf

And I learnt that these should be the components of the Student English Course.
HAHAHHAHAHA. 

Ma, I'm going study!!!! *waves hand franatically and the other holding the box. wtf.

****
Cotton On Kids is now available in Sunway Pyramid!

Black pumps only RM 29.00!!!!

Though this might appear to be rather common to most of you, but I'm so damn happy! I'm a size 3. Hence, I get 99% of my shoes from Vincci. The remaining 1% would be from Nike kids or Adidas Kids you name it. Because of my small feet, its so damn difficult for me to get shoes especially pumps! Vincci only carries the size 4 as the smallest size for pumps. FML.

So you can see I'm really extremely happy over this pair of ordinary pumps - means I still can hope. *big wet eyes.

Nevertheless, the stuff are really cute for kids and babies!!! 

Ok Literally just fell asleep on the laptop.

Till then. Bye!

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment