Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Losers

On Monday, Karen offered me invites to the screening of Iron Man 2 which was supposed to happen today in Wangsa Walk Mall. Considering the location of the mall, traffic conditions and bla bla bla. I decided to apply for half day leave more like emergency leave (btw I think I'm very lucky coz I always land with very nice immediate bosses. shit better not jinx it.) so I won't miss the movie. I know damn kia su. And let's just say it wasn't easy for me or my boss to just take leave n go.

And just as I reached home, Karen bbm-ed me and said the client made a mistake. The movie is tmr. WTF?! FML. I couldn't possibly turn around and go back to office. So might as well made full use of my day. Guess what I did?! SLEEP. HAHA.

Ok la. Then I went to 1u to watch The Losers. I know its a lil too late but those of u whom have not watch the movie. MUST WATCH! 


1. Very unpredictable and I mean super very unpredictable. 
2. Its so DAMN funny. I think I can sleep tonight and still laugh when I'm sleeping. wtf. Its not that it din't happen to me before. Let's not get there because when it happened fatty monkey said it was really creepy but then he said since its coming from me whom I sleep talk all the time so it wasn't surprising. WTF?!
3. Just watch it and let it blow your mind.

Till then. I had really awesome Tenzaru Soba + Salmon Sahimi yesterday.

2 scrawlins':

Shopaholic said...

i wanna watch it!!! too late? i thought it's juz out...

Jo Anne said...

Yea but still abit late la compared to others. hehe.

Post a Comment