Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Its Been Awhile

My Saturday.


8:30 a.m. Jump out of bed. With thoughts of, "shits I'm late for work. Do I have any presentation or meeting today?" Few secs later. Today's Saturday. Back to bed.


11:00 a.m. Open eyes. Checked bb - texts, msn, bbm. My gosh. Strangely texted Ryn Rawr Rawr on some totally random thing instead of replying the rest. Fell asleep again.


1:00 p.m. Woke up for real. Had lunch while crapping with mommy almost forgot the time.


3:00 p.m. Church.


5:00 p.m. Pedicure.
Decided to go pretty in pink! 

6:15 p.m. Snack time!


Curry puff and ice-cream!

Wait. There's more!
Hotdog

These were taken when I was happily eating. Mr. Chee just had to ruin my happy time by taking the paparazzi shots because he wants to prove to everyone the theory of "Do not judge a book by its cover." ROARRRRRR.

6:45 p.m. Furniture shopping in IKea.

I was testing the chair  bbm-ing Evan comfortably after food.

8:30 p.m. Borders having sale!

The Notebook and Can You Keep A Secret

Books I wanted to read when I was in school and grew out of non fiction books because they were predictable. zzzz. But what the heck! Besides u get 50% off for the second book.

9:00 p.m. Dinner with Evan at Williams. Total bill RM 74.00!!!! - Cordon bleu, Seafood pasta, Honeydew melon special, Ribena special and ais limau. zzzz. Reminds me of why I've not been there for years. Effing expensive for mamak.

11:30 p.m. Reached home, shower, pack up.

12:30 a.m. Browse random sites while msn-ing a couple of those who are not out. 

1:00 a.m. Read a couple pages of Can You Keep A Secret. Pretty interesting,

1:30 a.m. Blogging while listening to Mr. Chee's faint breathing, sound asleep.

My gosh don't know what's with me these days. I used to like dark colours, love weird characters and non-fiction books. But now I opt for pink nail polish, have Hello Kitty sticker on my bb and read  fiction books. I freakin' turning blonde and the scariest part is I seem to enjoy it. FML. Must be the whole work thing since we have to be "serious and professional" most of the time. In return think I wanna let loose till it came to the abit too much kinda extend. DAMN.

I really miss days like these - unplanned, easy going.

Till then. I think I'm crazy. 

1 scrawlins':

ryn said...

i was working in ikano since wed -____________-
lol

Post a Comment