Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Not That Sui

Last week I was preparing my slides for the presentation for the evening. Then came lunch time and I told my colleagues to that I'll meet them wherever they will be. 


1.05 p.m. one more sentence to go! I happily texted Zijin that I'll be on my way. 


Satisfied with my work, I clicked "save". Then a window popped out. "File cannot be corrected. Click save and restart powerpoint." WTF?! I'm trying to save here and you tell me this???!!! How can I save??!!


Then my other colleagues came to my rescue. Everyone tried their tactics apparently its a common error. FOL. But none of them work! FML.


My only solution was to print screen ALL the slides and re-type. 


By then it was 1.45 p.m. *cries*


Thank goodness I have wonderful colleagues.


Zijin tapao-ed yummy nasi lemak + teh tarik for me. T______T


The nasi lemak tasted like the yummy RM 1 nasi lemak you get by the roadside. One of my ultimate favourites but with curry chicken of course. The tea = bliss. It was that time of the month and I was aching, crying in pain almost everyday. According to Zijin, apparently the guy "tarik-ed" the tea so it was freshly made. No wonder it tasted so good.

By the way, Toast Box is having lunch promotion now! Food + drink = RM 7.90

Unlike that Pancake House set lunch approx RM 17++ wtf!!! I rather have Kenny Rogers

Then when I waned to pay her for the lunch,

Zijin : Its ok. I belanja u.

Me : EHHH. Don't la. I feel bad. 

Zijin : Yea I want u to feel bad for the rest of your life. 

-___________-

Then on certain days, she'll just say to me, " Can I beat u up?" Me, "Ok. Come let's fight!" HAHAHAHAHA. damn sohai. But then the next minute I'll ask her some work related nonsense and she'll help me whole heartedly. 


Though shitty things often happen to me but I'm always surrounded by really good people.


Till then. Thank you every buddy!

4 scrawlins':

Peanutxz said...

U is welcome.

ROFL. have a good weekend bitch.

Jo Anne said...

HAHAHAH. EH why u maintain 2 blogs? very free is it? Maybe I should tell this to Choo Ki. LOL.

Peanutxz said...

She knows la. Rofl.

Soyabean said...

You are welcome, buddit :)

Post a Comment