Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

Masks 101

Today's been a rather self fulfilling day!


1. Face scrub - check
2. Mask - check
3. Foot scrub - check
4. Hair treatment - check.


OH shit just realized I left out the grooming part. Shall work on it tmr when there's sunlight coz I'm so damn blind at night. FML.


Speaking of masks, I've always wanted to try out those masks with colourful nice packaging. 



On Tuesday, I saw them at the Sri Petaling pasar malam selling for only RM 12 per box (10 pieces inside). being cheap, that's what fatty monkey calls me. ROOARRRRRR. cheap cheap cheap (like bird chirping wtf.) I bought them without much thought as I recall seeing this online bout RM 3+ per piece.

After the purchase, I happily walked to another vendor whom I recognized as I bought some nonsense wrap tummy stuff a couple of weeks ago. Haih yea I'm so superficial. wtf.

I saw her selling the same masks and out of curiosity I asked her how much they were. She said, "RM 3 for 10". Then she saw me holding a box of masks and asked me to show her and she told me they were fake. WTF??!!!

Ok so here's how u differentiate them.

which is which?!


Genuine piece
1. Numbering thing stuck out on the front bottom left.
2. The patterns at the bottom are symmetrical.
3. Generally able to fTeel the content from the outside is much thicker.



The only difference I can see from the back is the genuine piece has a darker pint of expiry date. Nevertheless, I read in LowYat Forum that if the manufacturing code printed behind the packet contains only numbers without alphabets the its definitely fake.

I'm so amused to see even pasar malam vendors talking bout online forums and Facebook these days. Guess no man can escape from technology.

I really want to continue but I'm so damn sleepy.

Till then. Hopefully there won't be work for the weekend. *fingers crossed

1 scrawlins':

Peanutxz said...

try dainty mask. luvsss

Post a Comment