Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Angus Steak House

Says who one must dress with his best to have steak? This was rather spontaneous we passed by the place and I thought it looked rather good and Mr. Chee recognized the place from ieatishootipost. He described it as most value for money steak. So we decided to give it a go. 


Btw this was the day after we had the RM74.00 freakin' Williams. I'm still very bitter bout it though I din't fork out a cent. wtf.



Guess what?! See the price list here. You choose the steak you want and for whatever you pay for it comes with appetizer + soup + salad + main course + dessert. See more value more money! with free flow of drinking water + air conditioned + nice ambiance + jazz music. My gosh stupid William's. *narrows eyes.

Warm, crispy outside and soft inside bread.

Shrimp Appetizer

The shrimp was very fresh. Yea how would I know right? You see I'm allergic to shrimps but I'm also a very greedy person. So even if it would make my face swell, I will still enjoy every bit of it waving the allergies back of my head. The fresher the shrimp is the earlier I will feel my face swell. zzzz.  That's how much I love to eat.

Anyways, what made the shrimp so good was the olive oil used. Not just some cheapo olive oil but of high quality along with vinaigrette dressing. It makes it a lil sour, salty and yet the fresh taste of the shrimp remains.

Cauliflower Soup

Recall Lafite? This beat Lafite flat! Ok it would depend on individual taste. This is richer and creamier without losing the essence of the cauliflower.


Salad

Unlike traditional garden or caesar salad dressing, this is topped with a lil mayo and the Japanese soya sauce. Not a very big fan of it though.


Fatty monkey's Rib Eye

Sirloin steak

When you get here, everything doesn't matter anymore. Its so damn good that you forgot how  good were the starters. Grilled to perfection accompanied with its aromatic gravy. I went to bed yesterday thinking bout the steak. wtf. I've not had such good steak in a long long time.

And of course to top it off is the butler. HAHAHAHAHA. *shifty eyes HAHAHAHAH.

Ahem excuse me.

Dessert

Ice cream cake with choc fuzz and sesame seed. Simply take the fruits and wipe it on top of the choc - hmmmm delicious!!!!

Angus Steak House
Lot 6.44 & 6.45,
Level 6,
Pavilion KL,
Jalan Bukit Bintang.

Tel : (603) 2145 6015

Halfway through dessert fatty monkey excused himself to the loo. When he came back,

Fatty monkey : Weren't you afraid that I was going to leave u here?

Me : NO. Ur bb is still on the table.

Fatty monkey : ok then bye bye. *Takes bb and half standing up*

Me : wth. Take it as break up fee. Belanja u makan loo. cheh. HAHHAHA.

Fatty monkey : *beh song face*

Me : Btw since we're here today on a random day then our anniversary u bringing to to? Mandarin Oriental?

Fatty monkey : NO. This IS our anniversary dinner.

Me : WTH!!!! jncsbovfuyb@#vnjwekb18371923!!!!!

Haih and we were both dressed in t-shirt, shorts and slippers. zzzz.

Happy anniversary baby! 
ok la its not until Thursday but I think I'm going to be very busy with work. oh wth.

Till then. I'm still a shopaholic. *shifty eyes.

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment