Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

DiGi Broadband ONLY RM 50

Ok now that you're reading this what's the big hooha about?!Its bout DiGi Broadband better speed for less! Who what?! Let's talk bout facts.


Better speed: The only provider with HSPA which can go up to 14.4 mbps and D/L: 700kbps. That's like 1 time faster compared to other providers which are can only go up to 384 kbps - Theoretical somemore means in actual fact it'll be definitely lower than that!


Enough of geek talk in simple terms I can literally get fatty monkey to download my Disney musicals in half the time or less! 


Maybe this would be easier to illustrate my point or click!



And now DiGi is running a promotion. No prizes for guessing its ONLY RM 50 for the first 6 months and subsequently RM 98. 

FREE modem and NO registration fee.

All this is happening only tomorrow for 3 exclusive hours. Sign up ONLY at 

DiGi Service Centre
Mont Kiara SoHo 360
K-0G-03 & 04, Solaris Mont Kiara,
No. 2, Jalan Solaris,
50480 Kuala Lumpur.

Remember only valid on 30th April from 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.

Besides, a pretty girl will be there to assist u.
The girl next to me la. duhhh..
ps. Ms. Chloe pls don't scream when you see this.heheeheehhe. I know u hate the slippers but I just realized I only have a photo of u. sobs. Btw the photo was taken at 2 a.m. on a work day. See she still looked so pretty ok.


Till then. I think I will be working on labour day. *faints

2 scrawlins':

QueenChloe said...

Haha thanks for the publicity!!!

Loves =)

Jo Anne said...

U're welcome. Hope it did u good considering I have less traffic now. zzz.

Post a Comment