Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Pappa Rich, Sunway Pyramid SUCKS

Never EVER EVER dine in Pappa Rich, Sunway Pyramid. I suffered from diarrhea because of them TWICE! Why I said Pyramid is because it only happens when I dined in that particular branch. The first time I had diarrhea 2-3 times that night. So I thought it was no big deal.


Few days later, I went to Pappa Rich Taipan, had steam chicken also but no problem still can yell and jump at fatty monkey. Then last Thursday...


I had lunch with 5 of my colleagues at Pappa Rich Pyramid. 4 of us ordered nasi leak, 1 had chicken rice and 1 had vegetarian nasi lemak. No prizes for guessing.


I literally camped in the toilet that night. FML. 4 of my colleagues also suffered from food poisoning except for Tee Loon who was the vegetation. WTF is this?! You tell me.


But on the same day, look what arrived?


All the way from UK.

Its Mr. Bump!!!!! *jumps around with joy

A while ago, May May came back to M'sia before that she asked me there's anything I want from UK. Of course I din't want her to get anything since she bringing her 2 daughters along who were both less than 5 years old. Takkan carry so much stuff back right. 

When she was around, I told her about this character and its so damn difficult to get the genuine one in KL. All that's available is those pirated Sungai Wang/Times Sqaure kind. Prolly tonnes of lala girls have already asked their ah beng vcd seller bfs to get for them. wtf.

I totally forgot bout the conversation as it was just some crap over everything and everything.

Btw I think their packaging is so damn good. Its stuck with the envelop. 
Call me jagun this is the first time I see this.

Then I thought, is this way of saying things happen of a reason? Because of the diarrhea I had to be on MC and that was when I was home to receive the package? wtf. I'm turning so bimbo these days. I can't help myself. HAHAHAHHA.

Btw where can I get BIG Mr. Bump?! *ish perempuan ini tamak betul coz apparently May May had to search high and low to get this small one. So getting a big one is pretty impossible. :(

Till then. Tomorrow is Thursday! 

6 scrawlins':

+ : A d a M : + said...

haha i think Wendy goes to that papparich on and off..shes never complained?

ehhh who say here cannot find Mr Bump..we've seen bigger one summore..bout the size of a small cushion..hehehe

Jo Anne said...

What?! Maybe she makan something else? Btw where where where???!!! Tell me ma.. Lousy childhoof friend. HAHAHHA.

Anonymous said...

Hi,iM fARRA ..just want to share my experience with u guys. im suffering from diarrhea too now after a-first time-dining at sunway paparich yesterday with my bf, he experiences the same thing like me.. I used to eat food that already basi and expired many times before but since my stomach is quite tough, it didnt affect me at all. I didnt take my meal at all for the whole day except my daily breakfast which is milk and oats until lastnight i went there to have my dinner. We ordered Prawn Mee and Curry laksa. But what makes me angry i already gone to the toilet 11 times since lastnight.. omg this is killing me.. Im just wondering where we can make a complaint, im still looking for it and i found your entry on PAPARICH FOOD POISONING.I couldnt agree more.. PAPARICH SUNWAY PYRAMID really sucks!

Anonymous said...

And I suffered diarrhea from Papparich @ IOI Puchong on last Friday, 01/06/2012, night dinner. It disable for whole day on the next day.
Until today, 04/06/2012, I still have diarrhea and it's only started to gets better. Althought, my stomach still in pain.

Anonymous said...

Btw, the meals that I had that day was Dry Curry Chicken Noodle with 2 glasses of Carrot Juice.

Jo Anne said...

OMG I went to Paparich SS 15 and the chicken stinks!!!!

Post a Comment