Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Subliminal Messages in Disney

I know this has been posted on Facebook as for those of you whom have not watched it. Don't bother going through those ridiculous steps of liking it and posting it in the profile. Just watch it here.


So tell me. Is this bullshit or what?! 
1. Little Mermaid. Fine the priest's dick was stuck out but wh man. I din't even notice it till it was pointed out. The design of the cover? Come on its just a freakin design man. You can't even notice it coz its covered with patterns.

2. The Lion King. This is my favourite. SEX written on the pollen? Before it was pointed out I queer my eyes like crazy and couldn't figure the word.

Don't bother talking bout Aladdin. I watched all 3 cartoons when I was kid and am still a very big fan of Disney. Whoever who pointed this is the sick one or just being bitter over someone else's success. oh wth. So damn freakin immature go judge for yourself.

Till then. I lost my voice again. zzz.

1 scrawlins':

ryn said...

WTF DAMN RIDICULOUS -______________-
there wasn't even anything?!

Post a Comment