Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mask White Kose

To wrap up the weekend, shall do a review - The Kose White Mask.



So this is how's it supposed to be applied on.

Now I understand why God made me Chinese. So damn yong sui. zzzzz.

So anyway, the mask is in the form of liquid. Apply them on the face generously and I mean really huge amount till you can't see any skin. This is what I did wrong the first time. Because of me being very stingy I put abit on my finger and tried to rub as much on my face in the end I could hardly tear out the mask.

Leave it on face for 20 - 30 minutes. When its dry, peel the mask off.

There can can see all the blackhead whitehead whatever nonsense unwanted rubbish on your face.

Then TADAAAA see face also fairer and smoother with smaller pores.

Pros : Can get rid of everything at one go. Very clean and effective.

Cons : The lil bits left behind is abit troublesome to remove. Very thick amount of liquid to be applied on face. So its quite pricey to do mask once a week. 

For dry and sensitive skin best not to use weekly, not a hydration mask.
Go get samples from Kose counters! Don't buy them off some stupid website which sells sample tubes. 
1. Samples are meant to be free not for sale.
2. If you like the product, go buy them! Not purchase samples of the website again. Imagine if everyone were to do that. The company will incur loss thinking that the product is not sellable. Hence, stop manufacturing the product or worse close down! Who's fault?!

Till then. Fatty monkey is back back back!!!!

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment