Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Just Like Before




Yesterday was a mini partners gathering over bak kut teh and dessert. Fern is back from S'pore!


and we were a lil concern that we ordered too much. Forgot we're all food ppl!

We laughed so loud till everyone was staring at us and we dint care  much till we teared. Everything just came out so naturally like before unlike friends you've not met quite awhile things just go awkward. Though both of them are younger naturally I'm treated as the youngest maybe coz of my height. wtf. and because I do most sohai things as well. zzzz. But they still take really good care of me and super entertain me with all the random shits. NOT FAKE BTW. Hate it when ppl try to fit in.

They insisted to pose with the dessert just like old times.

One of my most significant and best moments in life - the green apron journey. Happy meter involved Captain Penguin (boss), pshychos (partners), emp bev (employee beverage), specially hand picked songs, awesome customers, themed outings and LAPSAP nights.



Its been quite sometime since fatty monkey left for his hometown. I think the last time we did not see each other for so long was last year. I talked to him earlier which just made me miss him more.


On a lighter note, he said he got me something from Gucci and LV but he only described the Gucci bag so me being very kiasu went online to search for it. But then NOTHING ONE. Sure he bluff me again coz he enjoys that stupid anticipation look of mine. zzzz.

Till then. Keep the happy meter rolling!

1 scrawlins':

ryn said...

Monday Blues!!! (still)

can't wait for fridayyyyyyy <3
wht's our theme btw?!

p/s: how come my face look so white T___T

Post a Comment