Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Presents from Fatty Monkey

So Pin was asking to post more photos of presents from fatty monkey. 

This is what I uploaded in Facebook.

Apart from the obvious, he also got me a LV wallet and Ferragmo cardholder but here's a list of my favourites.

Starbucks phone strapes - Iced Americano & hot beverage

See got ice cubes inside but some of them are at the bottom like the song Hotel California - champagne on ice. wtf. 

Spongebob Squarepants Blanket!

from Nicklodean. Awesome.

Colourful Shoes from Nike. Super like! 
Wanted to get this in KL but I was in a hurry and missed it. zzzz. Plus the tick can change colour!!!

classic Warner Brothers from uniqlo.

Uniqlo is a Japanese brand which caters for petites - Asian figure. Like me, a UK size 4 can only fit in M size. YAY! No more too big shirts for me! Oh btw they gonna have outlets in Malaysia soon. Hopefully it won't be overpriced like Charles and Keith.

As for now. I know I won't be getting as much presents  attention from fatty monkey because he is...

busy with his new toy. zzz I feel as if I'm looking at some cyber cafe cpu.

Till then. DJ Clinton Sparks rocks!

2 scrawlins':

Shopaholic said...

the starbucks phone straps and spongebob blanket are cute!!! ^______________^

Jo Anne said...

Thanks! I think I'm so easily pleased. HAHHAHAAHAAH.

Post a Comment